Tuesday, December 6, 2011

My Christmas Wish List

I'm not asking for too much this year, am I? Read my list, let me know what you think.

What I Want For Christmas

1. For every rabbit to find a good home
2. For omnivores to really think about how their diet affects the animals and the earth and to take a step or two toward adopting the vegan life
3. For those who abuse animals to pay a heavier price
4. For my bunnies Boo and Cinnamon to share a long happy life together (they both deserve it.)
5. For Whole Foods or Mom's Organic Market to offer home delivery (I can dream, can't I?)
6. For more financial support of RabbitWise, Inc.
7. For good health so I can be a good dependable bunny mom
8. For Michael Buble to sing a song just to me (I said I can dream!!! :). )
9. That no more species get added to the extinction list
10. For my family and friends to stay healthy and be happy
11. The strength to write my book or story about my Bridge rabbit Woodstock without breaking down every ten seconds
12. For patience and strength to move on with my life, leaving my broken heart behind.
13. For animal shelters to go out of business for lack of occupants
14. For Michael Vick to get his -- no, I won't go there.
15. For peace on earth, good will toward every living sentient being.

And one more thing...I want more Christmas cards! Snail mail beats the electronic stuff every time.

The Hoppy Vegan

No comments:

Post a Comment